CHECK OUT THE NEW RIDE GUIDE
RIDING THE BUS IN TULSA
TOOLS FOR PLANNING YOUR TRIP
- Use Google Maps online or on your smart phone to find the best route from point A to point B.
- Use Tulsa Transit’s Trip Planner to find your way.
- NEW! Track your bus online or on your phone using the Ride Systems app.
- NEW! From your bus stop, text to find out when your bus will arrive.
- Look for the bus stop number on the back of the bus stop sign.
- Send a text to: 41411
- Text: Tulsa (bus stop #) ex: Tulsa 6067 (don’t forget the space!)
- Hit send. Within moments you will get a text with the ETA for your bus!
RIDING THE BUS OUTSIDE TULSA
Many of the rural transit providers offer door-to-door, demand response services for the cities and towns surrounding Tulsa, meaning a bus will pick you up at your home and drop you off at your desired location, usually picking up and dropping off other passengers along the way. Transportation often needs to be arranged in advance to ensure availability. Some transits run fixed routes within towns, or regularly scheduled trips between towns. Contact the transportation provider operating in your community (see the Catch a Bus section) to determine what kind of service is offered in your area.
For a statewide list of transportation resources, check out MyRide – Statewide.