May is Bike Month and in celebration INCOG has partnered with the Tulsa Hub to provide bicycle safety training free of cost to any interested!
This training will focus on basic skills. You must be able to ride a bicycle to attend this course, but we teach you the rest. There will be some in-street riding on downtown streets, but no long rides, so rest assured… you can do it!
Traffic Skills 101 Bicycle Safety Training will cover:
- Rules of the road for bicyclists
- Safety techniques including bike handling and hazard avoidance
- Proper helmet fitting
- Proper lighting for riding at night
- Basic bicycle maintenance (brakes, tires)
- Smooth shifting
What you need to bring
If you have your own bicycle and helmet, bring it. If not the Tulsa Hub has limited bicycles
available for your use.
Wear comfortable clothing. No need to wear bicycle gear, unless you want to.
- 601 W. 3rd St – Tulsa, OK 74127
To register click here.